DN100 I-Pattern Fire Brigade Booster Assembly
FFS-100MMISB-B (Extra Iso Valve)
- Booster assemblies are manufactured to conform to the requirement of AS2419 & to relevant local authorities. All components comply to the requirements of AS2419.
- Any fabricated components are Hot Dipped Galvanised as required in AS2419.
- Backflow prevention devices can be supplied and designed into assemblies. Backflow devices comply to AS2845.1.
- All components will withstand pressure testing up to 2100kpa. (Note: Fire Brigade test pressure is 1700kpa.)
- All booster units can be supplied as individual components or fully/ part assembled.
- All assemblies can be custom built to comply with AS2419 where confined space is a problem.
- Copamate Flanges, Roll Grooved Flange Adaptors, Copper to RG Adaptors, Copper Long Leg Riser Elbows
- Hydrant booster cabinets are available for all booster configurations.
- Please note: CAD drawings available on request.