Aleum (Fivalco) Grooved Swing Check Valve 300psi
- Model #DGC
- Size Range: DN50 to DN300
- Max. Working Pressure: 300psi (2100kPa)
- This Check Valve is a Compact, Cost Effective Valve Offering Low Pressure-Drop, Non-Slam Performance.
- The Assembly is Lighter, and Installation is Faster, and Less Costly Than Flanged Valve Assemblies.
- DN15 Tapping Points Provide Above and Below the Clapper For Drain Down or Pressure Switch or Gauge.
- In Full Operation, Swing Clapper is Held Tightly Against the Valve Body, Out of the Flow Stream, to Provide Maximum Flow Area and Prevention of Clapper Flutter. The Spring Assisted Clapper Design Produces Quick, Non-Slam Closure Before Flow Reversal Can Occur While Meeting Requirements For an Anti-Water Hammer Valve Rating.
- Each Valve is Hydrostatically Tested For Leak Tightness to 3500kPa. The Clapper-Seat Design Permits Leak Free of Back Pressure Sealing in Service Pressure Conditions.
- UL Listed
- FM Approved
Aleum Grooved End Check Valve Specifications
|Nominal Dimensions in mm|
|Pipe OD mm||A||F||Approx.Wt Kg|
Aleum Grooved End Check Valve Material Listing
|Body||Ductile Iron to ASTM A-536 Grade 65-45-12|
|Clapper||DN50-100 Type 304 or 302 stainless steel to ASTM A-167
DN150-200 Ductile Iron to ASTM A-536 Grade 65-45-12
|Clapper Facing||Specify when ordering. Properties by ASTM D-2000.
Grade E EPDM. (-40°C to +110°C). For water, dilute acids, alkalis, oil-free air & many chemical services. Not for use in petroleum services.
|Seat Ring||304 S/St to ASTM A-123, ASTM A-213, ASTM A-312 or ASTM A-269|
|Spring||302 stainless steel to ASTM A-313|
|Hinge Pin||304 or 302 stainless steel to ASTM A-580|
|Hinge Pin Bushings||Sintered bronze to ASTM B-438|
|Hinge Pin Plugs & Drain Plugs||Cast Iron to ASTM A-126 Class A|