Torque Control 1000 Pneumatic Positioner
- Used By Actuators Requiring An Electro Pneumatic Positioner That Allows Input From an Electrical Controller With an Analogue Output of 4-20mA or Split Range Operation.
- Designed For Efficient & Reliable Operation
- Suitable For Double or Single Acting operation
- Low Air Consumption
- Includes Adjustment to Prevent Hunting For Small Actuators
- Rotary Operation of Ball, Butterfly & Plug Valves
- Available in Pneumatic, Electro Pneumatic Analogue and Smart Versions
- Smart Versions Can Also Be Supplied With Either Fail Safe or Fail Freeze Operation.
- Most Stocked Smart Positioners Are Available Intrinsically Safe IEC Ex & Atex Certified and Can Be Supplied With HART Feedback.
- All Are Supplied With Brackets and Screws Suitable For Mounting to All Namur Top Works Pneumatic Actuators.