Torque Control 2300 Smart Positioner
- Used By Actuators Requiring an Electro Pneumatic Positioner That Will Accept a Digital Input From an Electrical Controller and Includes as Standard an Output Signal of 4-20mA or Split Range Operation.
- LCD Display Makes it Easy to Set Up
- Auto Calibration
- Valve Characteristics Such as Linear, Quick Open & Equal Percentage Readily Available
- Easy Field Adjustment Using Data Entry Buttons
- Optional Hart Protocol
- Rotary Operation of Ball, Butterfly & Plug Valves
- Available in Pneumatic, Electro Pneumatic Analogue and Smart Versions
- Smart Versions Can Also Be Supplied With Either Fail Safe or Fail Freeze Operation.
- Most Stocked Smart Positioners Are Available Intrinsically Safe IEC Ex & Atex Certified and Can Be Supplied With HART Feedback.
- All Are Supplied With Brackets and Screws Suitable For Mounting to All Namur Top Works Pneumatic Actuators.